Wednesday 3 January 2018

The Tour de Sufferlandria 2018 - the route is out

The route for the Tour of Sufferlandria has been published and I have been studying it in detail.  It runs for 9 days that span two full weekends.  The first weekend sees two hours riding on both the Saturday and Sunday, when two Sufferfest rides are done back-to-back, but this is then followed by five days where just one ride is done each day and these are all around the 1 hour mark.

But the last two days are really tough.  Stage 8 is another two hour combination while the last stage is "kitchen sink", a mammoth 3 hour stage, which I expect to find really tough as the final stage of 9.  None the less, I am psyched up for the event and am working out the details of the 9 days.  In particular, Wife and I are currently doing a dry January which finishes just before the Tour starts, so I will have to avoid overdoing it on the days before!


No comments: