Wednesday 18 March 2009

After a little absence . . . .

It has been a couple of weeks since I have written anything here. So a little catch up is in order.

I have made my final presentation to the writing seminar with an update on my proposed dissertation. My presentation was well-planned and thoughtful. Some of the others were trully dreadful - quite disgracefully bad in my view!

We have collected Emma from Cambridge for the easter vacation. It is clear that she would have preferred to have stayed on this vacation (boyfriend related we suspect) and she is already suggesting she might go back early. However her plans for the few weeks are very much up in the air, so who knows what will come out

And straight away E and Linda are away for three days at an aerobics weekend on the south coast. So I have time to do a little work on the allotment, and a very small amount of MSc work. But it would be fair to say that the brief flurry of activity connected with a possible PhD application has resulted in a new wave of depression hitting - so from Monday to Wednesday little academic work was done.

But I did enjoy two days of work on the allotment instead!

No comments: