Tuesday 29 January 2008

Planning for Spain 2

Monday January 20th 2008

Que Pasa, Bristol

A trip down to Bristol to meet with Ellie, my former business partner. Though our business finished a couple of years ago, we have stayed friends and it is really nice to see her today.

Our aim is to talk about Well Being and, in particular, to see if Ellie would be available to help for one of the weeks in Spain (or maybe a couple of weeks). Ellie has been reviewing our website over the past few weeks and I am also keen to find out what she thought. I feel we are rather short of feedback at the moment on the website, so any comments are very welcome.

We settle in for a few hours in Que Pasa, a Spanish bar and restaurant next door to the shop we met in. I think there is one of these in Oxford, but we haven't ever been to it. We decide we will sample a selection of the various tapas and critique it against what I would hope to achieve when we are doing the cooking. Overall the food is ok, but I would expect to do better.

And Ellie should be able to do the first week of Spain 2 and maybe some more time as well. Lots of detail to sort out about this, but a promising discussion.

No comments: