Wednesday 22 February 2017

John Wetton R.I.P.

Other shock death - John Wetton aged only 67.  I know his work best from the 1972-1974 incarnation of King Crimson, perhaps my all-time favourite rock band.  I can still remember the shock of hearing the Lark's Tongue in Aspic album for the first time back around 1980.

I know virtually nothing about his post-King-Crimson work, but what I have is enough.  The three big Crimson box sets from the last few years have been a great reminder of just how much I love that band.

And I am currently 53.  I would like to live to be 95, so I'd have 40 years left, but what if I only reached 67 - 14 more years is nowhere near enough.


1 comment:

ROYAL WORLD FUNDING said...

Are you looking for Finance?Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business?I think you have come to the right place,We offer Loans at low interest rate,Interested people should please contact us on For immediate response to your application, Kindly reply to this emails below only: royalworldfundings@gmail.com