Sunday 7 December 2014

Last night's movie watching

I have been away from home for a couple of weeks now and am rather missing Wife, though we try and talk most days.

Last night's movie was a slightly odd Canadian adult comedy called My Awkward Sexual Adventure from 2012, in which an uptight accountant enlists an exotic dancer to instruct him in the world of sexual adventure so he can win back his previous girlfriend who left him because of his sexual ineptitude - a possibly funny plot.

Actually I rather enjoyed it.  I suspect much of that was due to me wishing wife was here with me.  She would look great in either the Alice-dress worn by the previous girlfriend or in the bondage scenes.


Cute outfit - the girlfriend back from a night at a costume party


The exotic dancer seeks to teach the accountant to be more dominant - my Wife would look good in this situation!

No comments: