Friday 2 May 2014

And we got two tickets for the Kate Bush shows

On March 28th at 9:30am I was poised over my PC ready to click on the Kate Bush ticket ordering site.  Three minutes, and one scare later, I have acquired two tickets for the last night of the run - oddly enough, the only night we could be pretty certain to be able to go to.

A few minutes later, a quick look suggested that the whole lot had sold out, apart from a few "hospitality" packages costing over £400 each.  So pretty lucky I'd say.


Back in 1983 or 1984, I met Kate Bush.  She is the most famous person I have ever kissed!  And the other day I found my signed copy of The Dreaming - "To Jonathan, Lots of love, Kate x x"

Later on I discovered that our friend Dave is seeing five nights from the series, but he is an ex-roadie and knows lots of people in the industry.  His contacts obviously came up trumps.

No comments: