Friday 18 November 2011

The new Kate Bush CD

The new Kate Bush album - 50 Words for Snow - is out unofficially on the internet and given the reviews in today's paper, I have succumbed to temptation and downloaded it. I should also note that I have bought a copy as well, due to arrive on Monday.

I have now had a chance to hear it through twice and it is a quite extraordinary record. But if you were to write down what it is about, as if you were pitching an idea to a record company, it would sound totally absurd. That is the genius of Kate Bush - to take these ideas and turn them into something astonishing. And astonishing is definitely the word for it.

I suspect I will be listening to this record repeatedly over the coming weeks (along side the Acid Mothers Temple, of course!)

Is this the cd cover? Not sure yet


Cool hats!


No comments: