Saturday 27 November 2010

One of the most vivid dreams I have ever had

I am in a room described as being a temple, but it is really just a normal room in a suburban house. It is decorated in various drapes and furnished with just a futon mattress covered in cushions. I am there with two girls. The older (late twenties) is very curvaceous and is dressed in a flowing black robe. The other is younger (early twenties) and slimmer, dressed in a jewel encrusted mini-dress with glitter round her eyes. She reminds me of someone but I can't think who

(Addendum later - She looks like the singer of the band Bats for Lashes)

Natasha Khan of Bats for Lashes

The two girls have been sent to look after me for the night. They take turns in feeding me various exotic fruits and generally cater to my ever need. No sex is involved but it is a very sensual experience

Such a change to have a really vivid dream for a change

No comments: