Monday 6 September 2010

Camille visits Spiral Jetty

A couple of years ago, daughter Emma and I ran a yoga retreat at the Chateau de Rodie in the Quercy region of south-west France. This was a property that could have held many guests and so I persuaded one of my yoga teachers, Camille, to come and stay with us - bringing her mum and dad, and baby Ina. She really is a great yoga teacher - somewhere I even have a 30 minute video of Emma and myself being taught by Camille. Wonder where that is?

Now it seems she has moved to Utah - not sure why - and she has been to visit Robert Smithson's Spiral Jetty, one of the great land art works and something I am desperate to see one day (that and Walter de Maria's Lightning Field)


A stunning photo - and it seems Camille is pregnant again



Another fine photo - I am greatly impressed

No comments: