Friday 18 December 2009

Merging my old blog into this one

Prior to this blog (which I started in July 2008), I had kept another blog recounting the development of our business and the activities of this business through to June 2008. Towards the end of our summer activities, I had started this new blog, but had always rather liked the idea of finding some way to join them back together.

Past searching through the detail of how this blog works hadn't revealed the secret, but a quick look today found exactly what I needed to do. So 85 old blog entries have been added here today covering June 2007 to June 2008, and including various holidays, my yoga teacher training course and the development of Well Being Breaks Ltd. We didn't run holidays abroad in 2009, but the company is just starting to make a decent profit off the back of the courses we are running around our local area.

Not far off 400 entries in total now on the blog. The story of my (recent) life . . . . . .

No comments: