Wednesday 8 July 2009

Sandra Critelli nature photos

The current issue of Resurgence magazine has a quite extraordinary cover photo showing migrating cownose rays. This picture is by Sandra Critelli who has a really nice website of her nature pictures as www.sandracritelli.com I am greatly impressed by these and am thinking of buying a couple


The Resurgence cover picture. This has such a strange abstract shape - initially, when I first saw it, I didn't realise what it was at all. Apparently, just a lucky chance that she was at the right place at the right time.

Another view of the migrating rays - even odder when you see how it looked from the boat

Clouds pouring over a ridge - I have seen this happen maybe twice in my years of hill walking

Apparently a pattern on rock

A Rothko-like view in the Arctic

Something of a cliche almost - desert rock in Arizona

Fine abstract photo - glass apparently

More glass
Aeriel landscapes are rarely as good as this - still an underworked type of picture in my view

Abstract view of penguins on a cliff - this would look great really large I reckon


Sometimes I wish I could live somewhere like this!

No comments: