Sunday 10 August 2008

Last life coaching

Villa Mignola, Nr Perugia, Umbria, Italy

Not only is it my last week of yoga teaching for the foreseeable future, it is also my last life coaching course - "Learn to Relax", our course in stress management. Life coaching is definitely harder than it looks and I am not convinced that I have really got to grips with it. Yet again, I have switched the course format and am trying, yet again, to make the sessions more interactive. And it seems to go well today, which contributions from everyone and a feeling that I was providing some useful food for thought.

More plans for next week - maybe I will have a week of study and art. Perhaps a trip to see the big exhibition that is currently on at the main art gallery in Perugia, maybe a trip to Florence or Siena or maybe Assisi, etc. I am trying to raise my spirits and make the best of that week. Gradually a plan is coming to fruition.

Tonight is Paella night - the usual chicken and seafood paella, plus our famous vegetarian version with its 14 portions of fruit and vegetables. Another very successful meal and one we are getting really good at. The cooking on our breaks has been one of the most enjoyable parts of the whole experience for me.

Late this evening, one of our gueats, Vicky, who is a barrister, has a long chat with Emma about internships and work generally, which seems to have made quite an impression on her.

No comments: