Thursday 13 September 2007

More properties and our first advert

Thursday September 13th 2007

Longworth

Even though it is still six weeks or so before the website goes live I have decided to test some blogging ideas that I have been collecting for the last few months. So this blog is my test blog ready for the real thing later.

In addition to blogging, today has been spent on sorting out another selection of properties in Provence that we might try and rent. I have one new favourite and have sent off my enquiries noting all the Well Being stuff that we want to get permission to do. I have also pencilled in an extra two weeks at the Chateau if I can't find something in Provence and we finally heard again from one of the earlier French enquiries who seems happy to allow us to do our breaks (this could be "France 2" but is not that far from the Chateau)

I have also drafted the first print ad for use in the December issue of Psychologies magazine to be published on November 5th. I wonder what I will have decided on by the time of the magazine deadline in 3 weeks


And Emma has been wondering why there aren't any pictures of her on the blog so far, so here is one of her on holiday in Italy a few weeks ago

1 comment:

Emma said...

Yay you added a picture of me! I'm not sure I like it very much though. I look a bit red...